Who would have thought, the diva, Kiyani was a drug addict. Illicit goods, according to the artist who was familiarly called KD, she consumed during her giddy and was a lot of stress with his career.



Recognition that it is surprising that recorded in the memoirs about KD in a book called My Life My Secret. "At that time I was so weak and giddy. I also was far from God, "said KD in his book launching ceremony at Grand Indonesia, Thursday (16 / 7).

KD was casting a new sensation? This accusation ditepisnya cash. Women born Stone, March 24, 1975 stated, "Once I did not want to tell. It is everyone's right to keep and reveal something. I know the choice I take now to like it or not by others. But I'm optimistic, honesty can be a positive response. "

According to KD, 'the darkness' that happened around the year 1998/1999. Fortunately, Sam who was equally busy with their careers immediately realized the mistake his wife. "I 'caught' Anang. She cried for me and took her to boarding school. At that time he became a shield and extraordinary friends, "he said.

KD hoped book written Albertheine Endah could be encouraging for those who read it. "My honesty is not merely to be remembered, but could be learned for anyone. I know there out there who have problems like me. I hope that reading has a way of overcoming it, "please KD.

Children of the couple Trenggono and was admitted Widadiningsih Rachma had to worry about their children when the book was published, but Sam raise his spirits. "Sam said, do not worry about losing the respect of children because of honesty," said the mother of two children, Titania Aurelie Nurhermansyah and Azriel Akbar Hermansyah this.

More than just an addict. In this book, KD also revealed that he was addicted to plastic surgery. Various operations have lived including liposuction. "Only the establishment, to keep the body," so he argued.

When asked what he enjoyed, addicted to plastic surgery or drugs, KD choose the first. "I'm happy Plastic Surgery and husband, drug money draining and painful," he said


0 Comments: